May 18, 2012
Amount Measure Ingredient — Preparation Method
——– ———— ——————————–
24 ounces frozen sliced strawberries, thawed or 24 ounces fresh strawberries, sliced
1 1/4 cup oil
3 cup flour
2 cup sugar
3 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup chopped nuts – I like walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray with Pam two 9×5 inch loaf pans.
3. In medium bowl, stir thawed strawberries, eggs, and oil.
4. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar. cinnamon, soda, salt, and nuts.
5. Add strawberry mixture to the dry ingredients and stir just until
6. Pour into the 2 pans.
7. Bake 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
This bread is really good as French Toast. Just slice, dip in egg batter and cook like regular french toast and top with fresh strawberries…Yum!